One of the oldest and the most sensitive human relationships is a relationship between husband and wife, where sincere attention to each other is very important. Husbands often feel a missing of women’s attention and even ignoring. Very often this is because of a woman’s desire to catch attention of her husband. But, this is not the right way for a woman, by ignoring your husband you can’t demand his attention. So, how to understand whether your husband still loves you or not? In fact, it is easy to change the direction of his feelings, you simply need to try a little bit.
Make your husband give you more attention
1. Remember at first why you fell in love. This is the most simple step. Try to recall all the feelings you experienced at first with your husband. Think together about your first date, about your brightest events in life. If you have been happy together then your husband will be pleased to recall the events of the past.
2. Speak more positively to your husband. This is a huge step forward in your relationship, it will lead to good results in future. Try not to humiliate your husband personally and certainly in the presence of strangers. Your husband will feel more meaningful if he think that you respect him.
3. Touch your husband more often. It’s easier to show your feelings to your husband through a touch. Find some ways to touch him during the day. Hug, hold his hand innocently when walking, give him a fast relaxing neck massage all this are good ways to attract attention of your husband and show him how much you love him.
4. Pay attention to everyday details. If your husband helps you in the kitchen, remember your mother’s birthday, pays attention to your appearance, then your relationships have already achieved something. Maybe this is not enough, but it’s also signs that your husband is thinking about you. Men often may show their love through the household chores.
5. Give him a love card without any reason. It is effective. Just think, how would you feel when you get such a card, men are no exception.
6. Get involved in his hobby. For example, if your husband likes football, sit down and watch a game with him. He will appreciate your interest. Find something that will make you both laugh. Having mutual interests is very important for a husband and a wife, believe me.
7. Ask about his job. Generally speaking, most men like to talk about what they do professionally. He will be pleased if you are curious about what he do. If you already know what he was doing, ask him how was his day. Make it clear that you really care about the answer.
Photo credit: metin demiralay