How often do we hear from not so successful people that life is cruel? You can of course continue to complain that someone’s dreams come true but not yours or you can at last get your butt off the couch and start acting.
And to make your dreams come true you should act in a specific direction. Ideally, there are several steps, the regular performance of which will help you to become successful.
1. Act. Take every possible attempt toward making your dreams come true. Learn, work, try!
2. Take your time. No, acting of course is necessary, but you need to assess the whole situation. If you’d like to achieve a lot, then you’ll have to wait a little bit more in comparison with smaller dreams.
3. Use all chances. If you are doing everything possible, but your dream don’t come true, try to believe in miracle! Make a wish while blowing a candle or something like that. Don’t be afraid to be a little superstitious. Just believe in your dream!
4. Don’t conceal your dreams. The more people know about your dream, the more likely it will come true. There is a possibility that you’ll find people who are capable to help you.
5. Don’t be afraid to dream. Many people are hiding their dreams in the depths of their soul just because of close relatives or friends who consider this goal stupid. Don’t listen to them. Personally I’ve succeeded in many things that my relatives had considered stupid.
6. Don’t change your dreams. The dream will never come true, if every day you’ll have a different dream.
7. Don’t despair. Even if you’re tired of waiting, you need to keep going to your goal. Expression: “My dream won’t come true!” – is the worst thing you can say.
8. Don’t be radical! Even the biggest and most cherished dreams are not worth sacrifices.
And finally, don’t be upset when your dreams come true and you aren’t satisfied with it. There’s always time for realizing new dreams.