After trying to do yoga by myself I realized the essential difference between it and a variety of physical exercises such as fitness, shaping, etc. And this difference is that yoga helps not only to feel your body, build your muscles and increase flexibility, but also to stabilize your mind and look into yourself.
8 reasons why you should do yoga
- Doing such exercises give a person strength, balance, flexibility and endurance.
- Yoga is the practice, not the religion, and it can be done by every person regardless of the religion.
- Yoga gives your body a sense of balance, relaxation and harmony.
- It helps with various ailments, strengthens and tones muscles and develops flexibility.
- Yoga improves concentration, calms the mind and gives a sense of tranquility and satisfaction.
- Yoga increases oxygen levels in blood, which leads to the purification and flow of nutrients to the whole body.
- Yoga poses (asanas) help not only to feel your body, build muscle and increase flexibility, but also to stabilize the mind and look into yourself.
- Yoga heals.
What you receive from doing yoga?
Classic yoga poses can be done by people in any physical condition and at any age. When doing these exercises you will calm your mind and will make your body strong and flexible.
It is never too late or too early to do yoga. If you have children, they can do it with you. By attracting them to do yoga, you will make them a gift they will enjoy during the whole life.
Yoga can help everyone – old people and children, people with minor health complaints and those who suffer from serious physical and mental problems.
After starting doing yoga it will bring clarity, energy and peace in all aspects of your life.
You can practice yoga even one hour a week or several hours a day. Doing yoga regularly will give you joy, light and happiness in the long road to understanding the essence of things.